Mapology as a range has seen wide acceptance across the globe and has won multiple awards in the Learning and Education category.
- GEOGRAPHY MADE FUN: A Jumbo Pack with 3 Map Puzzles packed into 1 box - USA Map, World Map & Europe Map. A unique, fun and exciting puzzle toy to help children learn about the States of USA with their Capitals & Fun Facts and more than 65 countries of the World with their Flags & Capitals
- COUNTRY & STATE SHAPED PUZZLE PIECES: The USA & World Map Puzzle pieces are cut in the actual shapes of the states and countries respectively. This helps children understand the shape & relative sizes of the different states and countries as they put the pieces together to snugly fit with one another and form the Map
- CAPITALS, COUNTRY FLAGS & FUN FACTS: This puzzle doubles as a great educational toy with the Capitals and Flag stickers in World Map Puzzle and Capitals and Fun facts in USA Map Puzzle
- LOCATION & NEIGHBOURS: From Montana in the north to Texas in the south, from Japan in the east to the Mexico in the west, kids learn the locations of the different states and countries as they play with this puzzle. It's a tactile way to learn the neighbours, for instance when a child places Germany & Czech Republic next to Poland, it is easy to remember them as neighbours
- CONTENTS: Packed with 4 Foam Puzzle Frames, 125 State and Country Pieces, 116 Flags, Sticker Sets and Instructions
- STURDY & SAFE: All the pieces are made of 8 mm EVA foam snugly fit to form the map. The materials used conform to the ASTM standards for toys so the parents can confidently choose this product as a delightful learning aid that provides a safe play experience for their children
- AGE: 5 Years and above
Children are attracted by the colourful pieces & enjoy the experience of actually picking up a whole country in their little fingers & keep coming back to solve this puzzle.
Mapology provides an immersive learning experience combined with hands-on play! It has delivered fantastic results with young children in helping them learn countries, capitals and more at an unexpectedly young age.