Please Note: All the contest submissions have been closed. To view the submissions from our little artists🤩, click on the link below:
- Enter the contest by submitting the registration form
- Select one topic of your choice from the appropriate age category
- Use one or all of the materials recommended for the selected age category
- Get creative! We’d love to see how your unique thoughts come alive on paper.
- When you’re ready to submit your artwork, check your email for the submission link
- We will accept only one entry (the first entry) per participant
- The judges’ decisions will be final and non-negotiable
Naznin is knowledgeable in several areas of visual expression and has inspired students to practise in various mediums of art, with the confidence to create their own unique work. As an alumna of Sir J. J. School of Art, she is passionate about drawing, painting and photography as well as cooking and travelling.
Savio loves to illustrate and he is the co-creator of characters like Mopes and Purr, Super Suppandi, Janoo and Wooly Woo and Little Shambu characters from TINKLE. He is also a Tedx speaker on the subject of the use of visuals in learning. When he is not at his workstation, he enjoys visiting schools conducting comic making workshops for children and spreading his love for comics.
Vanmala is a Ceramic design consultant, teacher and a social entrepreneur. She is an alumna of National Institute of Design (NID). She has exhibited in India’s best galleries, such as Jehangir Art Gallery (Mumbai), Art festivals liked Serendipity Arts Festival (Goa), Indian Ceramic Trinale (Jaipur) and more.
Shruti is a Computer Engineer by education and a Kids Craft Designer by passion. Her husband and her daughter are the inspiration behind her blog. ArtsyCraftsyMom is India's Award-winning Kids Art & Craft Blog. Shruti has been featured in Deccan Herald, Times of India, India Today, Women’s Web, Timeout Mumbai and Timeout Delhi among others.