Explore With Spyrosity
Sale price Rs. 1,999.00 Regular price
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: International award winning product "Spyrosity Explore" and 5 Interactive Online Sessions to learn paper quilling and DIY projects everyday!
- LEARN PAPER QUILLING & DIY PROJECTS: Learn paper quilling techniques and get creative with our Quilling Experts in DIY projects like Cute message card, Aquatic Wall Hanging, Name Plate and Space Theme Photo Frame
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED CURRICULUM: Our quilling program has been running successfully in leading Schools since 3 years and the curriculum for this online program has been developed based on the same and is targeted at 5 year olds and above. Click for the details
- PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE: The small batch sizes in the online sessions allow a greater degree of student teacher interaction
- NEWEST CRAFT TOOL: Spyro Station – Motorized coiling station with easy to use size guide is designed to make it easy peezy for even a 5-year-old to explore the endless possibilities of paper quilling (operates on 3 AA batteries, batteries not included)
- ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED AT YOUR DOORSTEP: This kit includes 1 Motorized Coiling Station, 25 Creative Cards (22 small cards & 3 big cards), 200 Sticky Back Quilling strips (140 short & 60 long) and Googly Eyes
- KEEP CREATING: With the Spyro Station – the fun never ends! If you have exhausted all the cards, try the Theme Packs (Princess, Space & Ocean) or simply grab some quilling paper and keep creating from the ideas shared by Quilling Experts!
- CERTIFICATE: On the successful completion of the course, each participant will receive a special e-certificate from Imagimake
- CONVENIENT SCHEDULING: This class typically meets twice a week on Tuesday & Friday. Each session is 1 hour and timings are between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. We can discuss a mutually agreeable slot for your child. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or +91 98197 88014 for more details
- PREVIEW & DECIDE: We understand that as parents you may wish to carefully examine and choose only what is best for your child. We invite you to view this quick glimpse from our previous session.